Do you have a lot of reading material on the go at the same time? Lots of avid reader friends tend towards the eclectic, and that means they can read several books each of a different genre. So here is what I have lying around ready to pick up and read whenever the fancy takes me.
- Blue Lightening by Ann Cleeves. Shetland Series
- The Fast Diet – Dr Michael Mosley
- What are old people for? WH Thomas
- Sacred Space 2014 – Jesuits
- Coming into the end zone: A memoir – Doris Grumbach
- La Belle Saison – Patricia Atkinson
What’s on your bedside cabinet or coffee table?