Whizzing past the site next to the motorway where the Kelpies are being completed had to be one of the Christmas Highlights. Others are below it. . . . . . . . .
The last few days have flown past – being part of a large family group is always great fun, it’s the little unintended comments and cameos of children at play. So here goes with the magic of our Christmas. . . . . . .
- Church on Christmas Day was standing room only. It makes such a difference to have holidaymakers joining in. Our locum Minister, John, rose to the occasion and the service was very special.
- Parcel opening has to be a highlight
- Especially Misty tearing open her parcels – not exactly neatly, but effectively.
- Christmas lunch – the cook was HBTW – thank you muchly!
- Having a lazy day afterwards; some of us slept needless to say.
- Trying to make sense of the children’s play station
- Watching the expressions on many faces
The last day of the year deserves a mention – so here goes. I hope I have learned the things I was supposed to learn. And I pray that in the New Year I can be hopeful and caring and considerate.