Here is a flavour of the last 24hrs
- 38 emails in the inbox
- Called my motor insurers – 19mins 10secs till I got to speak to a real person
- Discovered I am not yet an “older person.” That is a term for someone of 85 or older.
- The cat got beaten up (only slightly) again and has the scars to prove it.
- My consultant doesn’t need to see me again. (Hurrah! Progress.)
- Lost 0.3kgs in weight
- #3 Son has reached chapter 10 of his novel
- Haven’t felt sick
- Watched a bit of Question Time on BBC – delighted to hear that a young, photogenic, non-white male would like to “run the country.” This was in response to a panelist who scoffed “Who wants to run the country except the public schoolboys?”
- Had a haircut
So I am clearly not a numpty – am almost an Interesting Person.
What about your last 24hrs?