As you may have guessed we have been away doing a tour again – visiting Son #2 and having a trip round the Moray Coast. It is not called the Sunshine Coast for nothing. Had a brilliant time apart from a leaky radiator which brought us home a bit early, however it is being repaired on Thursday.
Highlights (there were no lowlights. . . . . .)
- Sitting in a hot tub with a glass of champagne – plastic glass of course.
- Catching up with friends and family – face to face is so much better than over the phone or even skype.
- Playing with great grandson – Sorry, I was too busy enjoying, I forgot to get the camera out.
- A walk on windy Findhorn beach – crashing waves.
- A little dog, tired out with walks, resting heavily on my knee.
- Gin rummy.
- Supermarket search for different foods.
- Coming home.