This is to illustrate how a day slips away:
- First wake up to a cup of hot water. I am on a fasting regime for a blood test.
- Shower, hair dried
- Walk to doctor’s surgery
- Appointment with nurse to have blood taken, then swallow a glucose drink.
- Back home, Quiet Time and read the paper
- Back to nurse 2hrs later to have another blood test……… feeling nauseous
- Home for coffee and lunch
- Sit down to finish the paper (on ipad)
- Wake up and it is pitch dark.
- Where did the day go?
I have woken up a bit now, but intend to watch TV and then crawl to bed.
Maybe tomorrow will be more productive.