Yes – it’s that time of year again, and how lovely it is to see Misty’s eyes!
You have been saved from a post about the dreary and mundane fears that have been bugging me this week. (Nothing serious, just the usual moans and groans….) Tabor had the good idea of making a list of personal happy thoughts and good news, so I thought I would try to do the same. Hope it sets you off too.
- Remembering the family party and the group photo.
- Remembering living in the Western Isles because of a TV programme about the southern isles.
- Watching my way through the boxed DVD set of Upstairs Downstairs (1970’s) and reliving happy memories of how life was when I watched the programmes on TV the first time round.
- Misty newly shorn for spring
- Crocus and snowdrops in flower
- R&R for HBTW means same for me (no sense dwelling on the nasty virus in the first place, he’s getting better now.)
- 4 new books to read
- Comfort food because anything HBTW can eat is OK
- Lighter evenings and the promise of spring
- Driving the car again to walk the dog – a long story of woe!
- Paperclog cleared
Not a definitive list, just a few things that come to mind this cold Saturday afternoon, and much better than a rant or a worry over all the usual things.